Make Money With Your Blog: One Month Challenge

Hi, welcome to my first post (the first one about my blog doesn't count). As it was said this blog is about making money and about elite. I started this blog from one obvious reason: money. Of course, there is some need and passion to run a blog, share my thoughts and journey with you, but the main reason is making money online. I am new to blogging, I have read several articles on blogging and monetizing them and I decided to give it a try a here is why you should too:

Time flexibility

Running a blog is very time saving job (once you get there), starting from scratch you will need to sacrifice more time than you expect, but after some time it will be just up to you how much time you will spend writing articles and posting them. You can spend 2 hours a day or 10 minutes a day, it is only up to you.

Writing about your passion

It is very satisfying writing about your passion and sharing with other readers who have passion in same topic. But you don't have to write about your passion, once it generates you some amount of money it will instantly become a new passion. And you will crave for more info in your niche to write more and earn more.

Monetizing

When running a blog, there isn't just one way of monetizing it. You can earn from ads, from your merchandise, affiliate marketing, offering a course, writing a ebook just to name a few. It's about your choice, you can monetize your blog in one way or use every means available, again it's just up to you.

Blogging Challenge

Here it comes: Let me introduce you my new monthly challenge. A blogging challenge. Each month I will come out with a challenge. It will be challenge for myself and for you. You can write me about how you doing and I will post here my progress. This monthly challenge is obviously about blogging. Start a blog and for one month try to upload posts regularly, it doesn't depends how much but it must be regularly. And if you do so try some ways of monetizing it. Right now don't think hard about a niche, just start with something you can write about lot.

See you in one month!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

About This Blog